- Schedule: Primarily 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Start: ASAP
- Length: 3 Months to start (with opportunity to extend)
- Credentialing: 90 days
- EMR: Integrity
- Cases: General psychiatric outpatient services for all ages; no in house MAT for Substance Use Disorders (i.e. no suboxone in house) – depression, anxiety, mood disorders, substance use, schizophrenia, bipolar, dual diagnosis, etc.
- Board Certified
- Current licensure in State of Connecticut
- Valid Federal and State Controlled Substance License.
- Experience with Substance Use Treatment is preferred but not a requirement.
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish/English) preferred
- Must be able to see Medicare and Medicaid patients
- Outpatient on-site work
Apply today by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call our office at 678-441-8551.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
BH # 1551