Locum Connections is a national locum tenens healthcare staffing company with more than 10 years of experience and an excellent reputation in the industry. In June of 2019, we were acquired by Aequor Healthcare Services, and we are continuing to grow our locum tenens business rapidly under the new ownership.
Locum Connections is currently looking to expand our recruitment team and we are looking for highly motivated, team player with healthcare recruiting experience. Please apply below if you are interested in connecting and hearing more about the recruiting opportunity. It is a salaried position, and we offer a competitive commission package along with all the resources necessary for a new recruiter to quickly build up their book of business.
- Prospect and develop clients using internal database, job boards, referrals, internet and external websites, journals, and cold calling.
- Partner with team on proactive client development efforts to create pipeline of job opportunities
- Determine marketing/recruiting approach through strategic planning for each assigned facility
- Networking through the pursuit and development of relationships with Medical Directors and other key executives
- Provide clients detailed information regarding hospital, job description, malpractice, community, and Locum Connections
- Assess and manage candidates through entire recruitment process
- Review qualifications for suitable matches for client practice sites
- Follow up with client throughout recruitment process and for additional worksite opportunities
- Provide detailed entry of all information and tracking of candidates in company database
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and relationship building skills are required
- The ability to drive sales through networking and relationship building and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters
- Highly organized and able to prioritize with attention to detail
- The ability to build lasting relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent business acumen, solid negotiation skills, and proven track record and history in achieving results and exceeding goals
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- A minimum of 2 years of healthcare staffing experience
- Ability to build rapport with provider candidates
- Team player
- Strong sense of urgency and will to succeed
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
We will consider fulltime remote candidates.