- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
An Indiana Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nocturnist to provide Locum Internal or Family Medicine coverage near Dayton, OH
- 7 on/off or minimum 2 blocks of 5 days
- Average daily census: 12-18 patients
- Need to handle intubation & central lines
- Primary Code Responders- ER Physicians
- Procedures: No Procedures Required
- Open ICU; Intensivist onsite
- EMR System is EPIC
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- No head trauma.
- We have facilities and satellites in nine surrounding counties.
- Active & unrestricted Indiana license
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must have clean malpractice history & clean license
Apply or to let us know your shift availability by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.