Seeking a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner that will provide clinical and occupational health and wellness services to colleagues within their regulated scope of practice.
- Duration: 18+ Months (40 Hours/Week)
- Schedule: Works Hours/Days/Schedule: flexible – M-F anytime from 6am-5pm, Hours/week: occasionally may be more to cover vacations / illness etc.
- Medical surveillance physical exams, OSHA recordkeeping, facility operations and patient care activities such as triage, counseling, patient education, sick or emergency visits, first aid, and other activities as needed.
- Provides preventive medicine and wellness services/counseling; supports site health promotion and disease prevention programs.
- Develops and updates clinical and operational procedures and protocols in collaboration with site occupational health & wellness (OHW) nurse.
- Participates in Workers’ Compensations return to work case management functions.
- Documents patient data in paper and electronic medical database(s), as applicable per standard protocols.
- Participates on committees/sub-teams as available.
- Master’s degree in nursing with NP Board Certification
- COHN-S preferred
- Suggest a minimum of 5 years’ experience in occupational medicine
- Demonstrates experience in acute episodic care, wellness care and counseling of adults
- Proficient in the use of electronic medical record keeping systems desirable
Apply by forwarding your CV or call 678.441.8551 for more information.