- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
A CRNA is needed to provide locum coverage for a Medical Center in eastern Kentucky.
- EMR is MedAxion
- Types of cases include some PEDs, GS, Ortho, PED ENT, Pain, URO, GI
- Has ultrasound for blocks
- Solo work
- 7a-3p & 3p-7a weeknight call + 24-hour weekend call
- Weekend call is 3:1
- AANA certified
- Active & unrestricted Kentucky license & DEA
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.
BH # 1218