- 13 weeks assignments
- 4-5 days per week
- Some of the IM team take Hospitalist call
- Some participate in Pediatrics Call (IM/Peds).
- Rotations are about 1:4.
- Average Patients/day: 15
- Equipment available: Cardioversion/holter monitors
- Skills preferred: EKG interpretation, Holter monitor, event monitor interpretation.
- Certification required: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Minnesota license
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 877-563-0535 for additional information
- Competitive compensation
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage