A Family Practice Physician is needed to provide locum coverage for urgent care centers in the Greenville, SC area.
- Need FP or ER Physicians
- Need: November 1, 2021 - September 30, 2022
- Hours: M-F either 8a-4p or 2p-10p; Sat 10a-6p; Sun 12p-6p
- Urgent Care provides walk-in care for unexpected illnesses and injuries such as sprains or strains, flu-like symptoms, colds, or fever, COVID symptoms or COVID positive, respiratory infections, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, cuts, simple wounds requiring stitches, rashes, allergy reactions, animal bites, earaches, urinary tract infections, and sports injuries.
- Patients Seen: All Ages
- Active South Carolina license & DEA
- ACLS & PALS preferred
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Board Certification required.
- MUST be ABMS/AOA/or ADA.
- 2 years minimum experience required in Primary Care/ Urgent Care.
- **Must have worked within past 90 days in specialty.
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of Locum Connections assignments.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
BH # 1520