- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
Seeking a fellowship trained Cardiac Anesthesiologist to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Fort Worth, TX.
- Coverage dates: June 1-August 1
- Certified in TEE (Transesophageal Echocardiography)
- Comfortable with Epic EMR
- Familiar with Phillips TEE machine
- No ECMO or VADS (soon to come)
- Supervision: Own cases with CRNA to assist
- Daily Schedule: M-F first case start (7:30)- end (usually by 5pm)
- Call Details: Weekday home call is q3, no Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Post call day free of clinical duties.
- No Weekends
- Average Case Load/Workload description: 1-2 cases per day. First call back approx. 30% of the time. One cardiac OR covered at a time. If covering thoracic, will be 1:2 ORs
- 8 shifts per month
- Daily Census: 1-2 cases
- 60-day credentialing process
- Fellowship trained in Cardiac Anesthesia
- Case logs reflecting cardiac case in last 56 months (4 ½ years approx.)
- Cardiac anesthesia- management of patients on bypass, critically ill patients, Transesophageal echocardiography, aortic balloon pump
- Active & unrestricted Texas State license
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.