Child/Adolescent Psychiatry—Physician Coverage needed in Northern Alabama
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
An Alabama Child and Adolescent Center is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to assist with Inpatient locum coverage. Candidates must be BE/BC in Child and Adolescent and some Adult patients
- Census per day: 3-4
- Inpatient only-12 to 18 years old males
- Schedule: One full day per week. Provider may choose the day
- Initial Evals: 1hr
- Med Checks: 30 min
- Follow Ups: 30 min
- Type of Psychiatric Patients: They will see Child & Adolescent patients 90% of the time and some adults 10% of the time.
- EMR: is Share Notes and it’s web-based.
- They will accept BC or BE candidates.
- BLS & CPR prefer
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.