Child/Adolescent Psychiatry—Physician Coverage needed near Atlanta, GA
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
A Georgia Child and Adolescent Center is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to assist with Outpatient locum coverage. Candidates must be BE/BC in Child and Adolescent and some Adult patients
- Census per day: less than 10 PPD. Telepsych is important.
- Outpatient only
- Schedule: One day per week. They prefer Wednesdays but are flexible.
- No call
- Initial Evals: 1hr
- Med Checks: 30 min
- Follow Ups: 30 min
- Type of Psychiatric Patients: They will see Child & Adolescent patients 90% of the time and some adults 10% of the time.
- EMR: is Share Notes and it’s web-based.
- They will accept BC or BE candidates.
- CPR required
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.