Emergency Medicine Physician-Ohio
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
A west central Ohio-based facility is currently seeking a Physician to assist with locum Emergency Room coverage. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and an Ohio license is required upon starting the assignment.
- ED with Fast Track
- EMR Documentation: Medhost with Dolby voice dictation
- ED Physician responds to in-house codes
- Current ACLS and PALS Certifications
- 2 years previous EM experience required
- Current OH License required
- Need comfort level with procedures (central lines, chest tubes, intubations, etc.)
- Sole community hospital in the area that stands on its own
- Hospital looks amazing –ED renovation completed.
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551 for additional information about LocumConnections job assignments.