Hospitalist –Western North Carolina
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
A western North Carolina–based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage. A North Carolina license is required upon starting the assignment. The work schedule is day shift hours 7am – 7pm.
- Average Daily Census: 15-18
- Average Daily Admissions: 8 per night
- Hospitalists respond to codes for their own patients but are not the Primary
- No procedures required
- Open ICU; Pulmonologist onsite
- EMR is McKesson/Paragon
LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency. By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551 for additional information about LocumConnections job assignments.