Michigan–Psychiatrist –Child/Adolescent –Outpatient Center
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Psychiatrist to provide Locum Child/Adolescent coverage for a growing Outpatient Care Center near Pontiac, MI.
- Ongoing locum assignment
- Clinic schedule: M-Th 8 am to 2 pm or 10 am to 4 pm (3-4 days per week)
- Census: 5 to 8 patients per day
- Call duty: Emergency call only
- Type of Patients: Child/Adolescent with Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Prefers Board Certified candidates but will accept Board Eligible
- Certifications Preferred: BLS/CPR
- Credentialing takes 30 to 60 days
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551.