South Carolina –Gastroenterology Opportunity- Multiple Hospital Systems
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
A Gastroenterologist is needed to provide Locum coverage for a medical center in northwestern South Carolina.
- In-patient coverage
- 7a-5p rounding & procedures
- Call from 5p-7a
- 8-10 outpatient procedures/day
- 8-12 in-patient patients/day
- 1-2 procedures/day in-patient
- Adult only
- EMR: Cerner
- Advanced procedures preferred
- There are schedule options
- Active & unrestricted South Carolina license & DEA
- General skills include general endoscopy care-EGD, Colonoscopy w/Polypectomy, Peg Tube placement, flex sigmoidoscopy, moderate sedation, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal dilation.
Apply by forwarding your CV or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of Locum Connections assignments.
Make sure to follow our Locum Connections LinkedIn page.