Virginia–Locum Tenens General Anesthesiology Opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Paid bi-monthly
- Travel support
- Credentialing and Hospital privileges assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
Board Certified Anesthesiologists with experience in General Anesthesiology are encourage you to contact Locum Connections at 678-441-8551 or Connect@LocumConnections.com to discuss our locum tenens assignments.
- Monday – Friday, 7a-3:30 p.m. or until last case is finished
- Board Certified (or truly board eligible) in Anesthesia
- Active state license + ACLS and PALS certification
- Case Mix: general B &B, obstetrics, orthopedics, urology, vascular (no neurology or cardiac)
- No call
Apply by forwarding your CV to Connect@LocumConnections.com or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of locum tenens assignments.