National Locum Tenens Week, returns for its sixth consecutive year August 8-12, 2022.
Our purpose is to continue to recognize the contribution of locum tenens physicians and provide a valuable opportunity for locum tenens recruiters to share their stories on a national stage.
Locum Connections is honoring locum tenens providers and joining healthcare staffing agencies from across the industry in recognition of National Locum Tenens Week, August 8-12.
National Locum Tenens Week occurs annually the second week in August. Led by the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations, the program’s annual platform provides a forum to collectively recognize locum tenens doctors and the contributions made by staffing agencies to the U.S. healthcare industry.
- Did you know? More than 50,000 physicians (over 5% of all doctors) work locum tenens assignments annually.
- Did you know? 90% of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year!
- Did you know? Locum Tenens doctors provide care for an estimated 7.5 million Americans every year.
- Top reasons why physicians try locum tenens: extra income, flexible schedule, ability to travel, grow professionally, avoid burnout, spend more time with patients.
- Did you know? Locum Tenens is latin for “to hold the place of.”
Website Reference : https://nalto.memberclicks.net/